Enabling Our Partnership to Bring Safer Solutions to the Market Faster
Functional safety specific methodologies and technologies make it possible to detect, diagnose and safely mitigate the occurrence of any fault, preventing harm to people and the environment.
Arm’s Safety Ready program is a collection of products across the Arm portfolio that have been through various and rigorous levels of functional safety systematic flows and development. The aim is to give customers the confidence that they are receiving reliable functional safety through consistent documentation, processes and features. Arm’s Safety Ready program helps to reduce risk and accelerate time to market whilst also fast-tracking the certification phase of the project.
Everyone in the integrated circuit (IC) supply chain has a key role to play in safety certification for the end user. If you have any questions about functional safety for Arm-based devices, talk to an Arm expert.
Everything you need to know to make the right decision for your project. Includes technical documentation, industry insights, and where to go for expert advice.
- Arm’s Safety Ready program – Building confidence into your application
- Cortex-A76AE: A new age of high-performance processing with advanced safety
- Evolving safety systems: Comparing lockstep, redundant execution and split lock technologies
- The importance of building functional safety into your own design right from the start
- Functional safety: Enabling safer systems with Arm technology
- It's safety first for DENSO as it licenses latest Arm IP to realize autonomous driving platform
- Functional safety and what it means for System IP
- New Arm Cortex-R52 enables autonomous systems with the highest functional safety standards
- Do more, earlier: Development tools for Arm Cortex-R52