The Ideal Blend of Real-Time Determinism, Efficiency, and Security
The Cortex-M processor series is designed to enable developers to create cost-sensitive and power-constrained solutions for a broad range of devices. Optimized for cost and power-sensitive microcontroller and mixed-signal applications, the Cortex-M33 processor is designed to address embedded and Internet of Things (IoT) markets, especially those that require efficient security or digital signal control.
Controllers are widely used in industrial applications. Cortex-M33 comes equipped with essential microcontroller features, including low latency interrupt handling, integrated sleep modes, and debug and trace capabilities, making it the ideal processor for industrial control.
The following Cortex-M33-based microcontrollers are available today to help developers design secure applications.
The nRF9160 series is a highly integrated, low power, LTE-M/NB-IoT System-in-Package (SiP). The series integrates TrustZone with the Cortex-M33 processor and Arm CryptoCell-310 security IP, enabling an entire low-power cellular IoT.
The LPC5500 MCU series includes single and dual-core 100MHz Cortex-M33- based microcontrollers in 40nm flash technology for a broad range of industrial and IoT applications.
The mighty Gecko family is a low-power wireless platform with support for Bluetooth 5.1, Zigbee 3.0, thread and multiprotocol connectivity. The platform includes SoC devices, software, and tools designed to make IoT products more powerful, secure, and reliable.
STM32L5 devices use the Armv8-M architecture to boost performance and increase security with 4MB of flash, up to 256KB of RAM, and a rich suite of timers and interfaces.
Find out why Cortex-M33 is the ideal processor for secure, embedded, and IoT applications.
Corstone-201 Foundation IP
The Arm Corstone-201 foundation IP makes an ideal starting point for SoC design. It contains a subsystem and system IP to complement the Cortex-M33 processor and help companies get to market quickly on a secure foundation.
Corstone-200 Foundation IP
The Arm Corstone-200 foundation IP speeds-up secure SoC design. It contains a subsystem and system IP to complement the latest Cortex-M33 processors to help accelerate the development of a secure SoC.
Arm-based chips, device architectures, and technologies orchestrate the performance of everything that makes modern life possible — from smartphones to agricultural sensors and from medical instruments to servers.
- Keil MDK Software Development Tool
- Prototype Cortex-M33 software with DesignStart FPGA on Cloud
- Resources for developing a secure application with TrustZone
- Designing a system-on-chip (SoC) with an Arm Cortex-M processor
- How should an RTOS work in a TrustZone for Armv8-M environment
- New Wireless Platform Enables Next-Generation Connected Products to Scale the IoT
- STMicroelectronics Introduces STM32L5 Ultra-Low-Power Microcontrollers for a More Secured IoT
- NXP Secures the Edge with Two Industry-First Multi-Core Arm Cortex-M33 Solutions
- Nordic nRF91 low power cellular IoT ‘sneak peek’ – cellular made easy, cellular for everything else