Products for Machine Learning
Arm is the world's leading technology provider of silicon IP for the intelligent system-on-chips at the heart of billions of devices. Our portfolio of products enable partners to innovate and get-to-market faster on a secure architecture built for performance and power efficiency. Find the right processor IP for your application.
Showing: 16 Items
Clear All | X
Showing: 16 Items
Second-generation Armv9 “big” CPU for best-in-class efficient performance
- The CPU cluster workhorse across "big.LITTLE" configurations.
- Targeted microarchitecture optimizations for 20% power efficiency improvements.
- Consistent performance gains to match Cortex-X1, Arm’s first-generation Cortex-X CPU.
First-generation Armv9 “big” CPU that offers a balance of performance and efficiency
- Addition of Armv9 architecture features for enhanced performance and security.
- Optimal for mobile compute use cases such as smartphones and smart TVs.
- 30% increase in energy efficiency compared to Cortex-A78.
First-generation Armv9 high-efficiency “LITTLE” CPU
- Large performance increases for a highly efficient CPU.
- Innovative microarchitecture upgrades.
- Over 3x uplift in ML performance compared to Cortex-A55.
The fourth generation high-performance CPU based on DynamIQ technology. The most efficient premium Cortex-A CPU
- Built for next generation consumer devices
- Enabling immersive experiences on new form factors and foldables
- Improving ML device responsiveness and capabilities such as face and speech recognition
Providing market-specific solutions with advanced security features and large big-core configurations
- Performance for laptop class productivity and gaming on-the-go
- Advanced data and device security with Pointer Authentication
- Improved scalability with up to 8 big core only configuration and up to 8MB L3 cache
Arm’s most advanced processor designed for safety-critical applications
- Suited to complex automated driving and industrial autonomous systems
- Split-Lock capability with hybrid mode for flexible operations
- Enhanced support for ISO 26262 ASIL B and ASIL D safety requirements
Third-generation high-performance CPU based on DynamIQ technology
- Leadership performance and efficiency for 5G mobile solutions
- Improved responsiveness for on device machine learning
- Built for next-gen smartphones and laptops
Second-generation high-performance CPU based on DynamIQ technology
- Designed for devices undertaking complex compute tasks
- Greater single threaded performance and improved energy efficiency
- Enables faster responsiveness and at-the-edge support for machine learning applications
The world’s first autonomous-class processor with integrated safety features
- Purpose-built for functional safety applications such as ADAS and autonomous vehicles
- First application processor with Split-Lock capability
- Safety capable to industry standards, including ISO 26262 ASIL D
First-generation high-performance CPU based on DynamIQ technology
- Flexible architecture provides a broad ecosystem of support
- Executes up to three instructions in parallel per clock cycle
- Broad market use covers smartphones, servers, automotive applications and more
Highly power-efficient CPU that maintains high-performance
- Increased power efficiency of up to 30 percent over predecessors
- Smallest Armv8-A processor
- Designed for mobile and consumer applications
High-performance CPU that has multiple uses including mobile and embedded technologies
- Advanced branch predictor reduces wasted energy consumption
- Gain significant advantages in reduced memory requirements
- Suitable for implementation in an Arm big.LITTLE configuration
Arm’s first multithreaded Cortex-A CPU with Split-Lock for functional safety
- Best-in-class throughput efficiency for memory intensive workloads
- Highest levels of safety with Dual Core Lock-Step for demanding safety-critical tasks
- Supports Split-Lock for improved cost efficiency in mixed-criticality applications
Highest efficiency mid-range processor that can be paired with a high-performance CPU in a DynamIQ configuration
- Flexible design meets requirements to support broad market application
- Ideal for smaller devices with constrained environments
- Designed for compatibilty with DynamIQ configurations
The most widely-used mid-range processor with balanced performance and efficiency
- Available in Arm Flexible Access
- The choice for high single thread and FPU/Neon performance
- Supports a wide range of applications across automotive and networking and more
- Most widely deployed 64-bit Armv8-A processor
Smallest and most power-efficient 64-bit Armv8-A processor
- Scalable from a single core or up to a cluster of 4 processors
- Advanced power management with idle power management features
- Supports 64-bit processing suitable for embedded applications