Technology That’s Shaping the Future of Compute
Arm is the world's leading technology provider of silicon IP for the intelligent system-on-chips at the heart of billions of devices. Our portfolio of products enable partners to innovate and get-to-market faster on a secure architecture built for performance and power efficiency. Find the right processor IP for your application.
- With an enhanced pipeline and up to 2MB L2 cache per core, Neoverse V2 can deliver 2x the performance of Neoverse V1 on cloud and ML applications.
- Arm's first V-series core with Armv9 features like memory tagging extension (MTE) and performance defined power (PDP).
- Arm’s first SVE implementation for the HPC market, with 2x floating and 4x ML uplift over Neoverse N1.
- Expands market-leading performance with 50% IPC uplift over Neoverse N1.
- Market leading scalability and versatility.
- Significant 40% IPC performance improvement over Neoverse N1.
- Armv9 introduces key features for performance (SVE2) and security (MTE).
- Revolutionary compute performance.
- Platform features specific to infrastructure.
- Designed for extreme range of scale and diversity of compute.
- Intelligent design for highly efficient throughput.
- Fully leverages diverse Arm software ecosystem.
- Highly scalable throughput for edge-to-core data transport.
Access Arm IP, Tools & Models, Training and Support
Many companies across the technology ecosystem have moved toward Arm subscription- based licensing. In just a few simple steps, you can discover whether your company has an active subscription to the technology that is shaping the future of computing. Once you know your company has a subscription, we'll be happy to guide you on how to start accessing all the great technology available.