- Supports various ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M, 8051, and C166 devices
- JTAG speed up to 10MHz
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M based devices
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) Data Trace for Cortex-M up to 1Mbit/s (UART mode)
- Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
- Seamless integration with the Keil µVision IDE & Debugger
- Wide target voltage range: 2.7V - 5.5V
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
- Target Connectors
- 10-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug Connector
- 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
ULINK2 may be used for:
- On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV),
- Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms).
Using the ULINK2 adapter together with the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on target hardware.
Note - ULINK2 support is available in:
- MDK 3.04 or higher,
- C51 8.15 or higher,
- C166 6.06 or higher.