Processor IP for the Widest Range of Devices
Arm is the leading technology provider of processor IP, offering the widest range of cores to address the performance, power, and cost requirements of every device—from IoT sensors to supercomputers, and from smartphones and laptops to autonomous vehicles.
- Built for next-generation consumer devices.
- Delivers consistently high performance for wearables, smartphones, and laptops.
- Offers new area configurability for an expanded range of use cases.
- The CPU cluster workhorse across "big.LITTLE" configurations.
- Targeted microarchitecture optimizations for 20% power efficiency improvements.
- Consistent performance gains to match Cortex-X1, Arm’s first-generation Cortex-X CPU.
- Addition of Armv9 architecture features for enhanced performance and security.
- Optimal for mobile compute use cases such as smartphones and smart TVs.
- 30% increase in energy efficiency compared to Cortex-A78.
- Most performant, high-efficiency CPU with improved power efficiency (up to 22% vs Cortex-A510) for DoU/real-world use cases.
- New QARMA3 PAC algorithm lowers the performance cost, strengthening PAC deployment in the consumer technology market.
- AArch64-only CPU for building big.LITTLE clusters across the consumer technology market.
- Large performance increases for a highly efficient CPU.
- Innovative microarchitecture upgrades.
- Over 3x uplift in ML performance compared to Cortex-A55.
- Built for next generation consumer devices
- Enabling immersive experiences on new form factors and foldables
- Improving ML device responsiveness and capabilities such as face and speech recognition
- Performance for laptop class productivity and gaming on-the-go
- Advanced data and device security with Pointer Authentication
- Improved scalability with up to 8 big core only configuration and up to 8MB L3 cache
- Leadership performance and efficiency for 5G mobile solutions
- Improved responsiveness for on device machine learning
- Built for next-gen smartphones and laptops
- Advanced branch predictor reduces wasted energy consumption
- Gain significant advantages in reduced memory requirements
- Suitable for implementation in an Arm big.LITTLE configuration
- Designed for devices undertaking complex compute tasks
- Greater single threaded performance and improved energy efficiency
- Enables faster responsiveness and at-the-edge support for machine learning applications
- Flexible architecture provides a broad ecosystem of support
- Executes up to three instructions in parallel per clock cycle
- Broad market use covers smartphones, servers, automotive applications and more
- Increased power efficiency of up to 30 percent over predecessors
- Smallest Armv8-A processor
- Designed for mobile and consumer applications
- Flexible design meets requirements to support broad market application
- Ideal for smaller devices with constrained environments
- Designed for compatibilty with DynamIQ configurations
- Available in Arm Flexible Access
- The choice for high single thread and FPU/Neon performance
- Supports a wide range of applications across automotive and networking and more
- Most widely deployed 64-bit Armv8-A processor
Access Arm IP, Tools & Models, Training and Support
Many companies across the technology ecosystem have moved toward Arm subscription- based licensing. In just a few simple steps, you can discover whether your company has an active subscription to the technology that is shaping the future of computing. Once you know your company has a subscription, we'll be happy to guide you on how to start accessing all the great technology available.