Products for Healthcare
Arm is the world's leading technology provider of silicon IP for the intelligent system-on-chips at the heart of billions of devices. Our portfolio of products enable partners to innovate and get-to-market faster on a secure architecture built for performance and power efficiency. Find the right processor IP for your application.
- Addition of Armv9 architecture features for enhanced performance and security.
- Optimal for mobile compute use cases such as smartphones and smart TVs.
- 30% increase in energy efficiency compared to Cortex-A78.
- Most performant, high-efficiency CPU with improved power efficiency (up to 22% vs Cortex-A510) for DoU/real-world use cases.
- New QARMA3 PAC algorithm lowers the performance cost, strengthening PAC deployment in the consumer technology market.
- AArch64-only CPU for building big.LITTLE clusters across the consumer technology market.
- Large performance increases for a highly efficient CPU.
- Innovative microarchitecture upgrades.
- Over 3x uplift in ML performance compared to Cortex-A55.
- Built for next generation consumer devices
- Enabling immersive experiences on new form factors and foldables
- Improving ML device responsiveness and capabilities such as face and speech recognition
- Performance for laptop class productivity and gaming on-the-go
- Advanced data and device security with Pointer Authentication
- Improved scalability with up to 8 big core only configuration and up to 8MB L3 cache
- Leadership performance and efficiency for 5G mobile solutions
- Improved responsiveness for on device machine learning
- Built for next-gen smartphones and laptops
- Designed for devices undertaking complex compute tasks
- Greater single threaded performance and improved energy efficiency
- Enables faster responsiveness and at-the-edge support for machine learning applications
- Flexible architecture provides a broad ecosystem of support
- Executes up to three instructions in parallel per clock cycle
- Broad market use covers smartphones, servers, automotive applications and more
- Increased power efficiency of up to 30 percent over predecessors
- Smallest Armv8-A processor
- Designed for mobile and consumer applications
- Advanced branch predictor reduces wasted energy consumption
- Gain significant advantages in reduced memory requirements
- Suitable for implementation in an Arm big.LITTLE configuration
- Flexible design meets requirements to support broad market application
- Ideal for smaller devices with constrained environments
- Designed for compatibilty with DynamIQ configurations
- Available in Arm Flexible Access
- The choice for high single thread and FPU/Neon performance
- Supports a wide range of applications across automotive and networking and more
- Most widely deployed 64-bit Armv8-A processor
- Scalable versatility for cost-sensitive, low-power applications
- Advanced features and rich OS support for the smallest devices
- Access at $0 through Arm Flexible Access