Arm GPUs for Graphics Processing
Arm Immortalis and Mali GPUs provide the ultimate visual experience across a wide range of devices, scaling from entry-level smartphones to visually stunning, high-performance Android OS-based tablets and Smart TVs. Our Mali Camera series of ISP brings next-gen camera and image signal technologies to automotive, consumer, and embedded devices.
Mali Graphics Processors
- Game changing features to improve on-device graphics.
- Inclusion of command stream frontend for a more realistic gaming experience.
- Larger cores to boost device efficiency to improve battery life.
- Brings premium use cases to a wider audience of developers and consumers.
- Inclusion of command stream frontend for an improved gaming experience.
- Industry-leading device efficiency to boost battery life.
- Enables superior digital immersion for consumers
- Asynchronous Top Level for power savings and greater battery life for next-generation devices
- On device improvements in ML enabling more realistic gaming experiences on mobile
- Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) built from the ground up offers improved power consumption and prolonged battery life
- Enables developers to target larger consumer markets with high-performing applications and mobile gaming
- 60 percent performance improvement for on-device machine learning
- Improved high-fidelity gaming performance
- Increased performance due to the innovative super scalar engine
- Execution engine width doubled with eight-thread pipelines
- Uses three wider engines to double overall compute capability per shader core
- 8-bit integer dot product accelerates neural network (NN) interface