Products for Automotive
Arm is the world's leading technology provider of silicon IP for the intelligent system-on-chips at the heart of billions of devices. Our portfolio of products enable partners to innovate and get-to-market faster on a secure architecture built for performance and power efficiency. Find the right processor IP for your application.
Mali Graphics Processors
- Game changing features to improve on-device graphics.
- Inclusion of command stream frontend for a more realistic gaming experience.
- Larger cores to boost device efficiency to improve battery life.
- Brings premium use cases to a wider audience of developers and consumers.
- Inclusion of command stream frontend for an improved gaming experience.
- Industry-leading device efficiency to boost battery life.
- Flexible Partitioning enables hardware separation for mixed-criticality workloads
- Hardware virtualisation support
- Highly scalable, from 1-24 shader cores from a single IP
- Enables superior digital immersion for consumers
- Asynchronous Top Level for power savings and greater battery life for next-generation devices
- On device improvements in ML enabling more realistic gaming experiences on mobile
- Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) built from the ground up offers improved power consumption and prolonged battery life
- Enables developers to target larger consumer markets with high-performing applications and mobile gaming
- 60 percent performance improvement for on-device machine learning
- Improved high-fidelity gaming performance
- Increased performance due to the innovative super scalar engine
- Execution engine width doubled with eight-thread pipelines
- Uses three wider engines to double overall compute capability per shader core
- 8-bit integer dot product accelerates neural network (NN) interface
Access Arm IP, Tools & Models, Training and Support
Many companies across the technology ecosystem have moved toward Arm subscription- based licensing. In just a few simple steps, you can discover whether your company has an active subscription to the technology that is shaping the future of computing. Once you know your company has a subscription, we'll be happy to guide you on how to start accessing all the great technology available.