In parallel, the demand for mobile devices to handle high-value services is gaining significant momentum. New business models are emerging, from the capability to pay for, download and view the latest Hollywood blockbuster for a specific period, or the ability to pay bills and manage bank accounts remotely from a handset.
These trends have already made mobile devices the next frontier for software attack vectors such as malware, trojans and rootkits. However, through the application of advanced security technology based on ARM TrustZone technology and integrating SecurCore™ tamper resistant elements it is possible to develop devices that can offer both a feature-rich open operating environment and robust security solutions.
- Secured PIN entry for enhanced user authentication in mobile payments & banking
- Protection against trojans, phishing and APT (Advanced Persistent Threats)
- Enable deployment and consumption of high-value media (DRM)
- BYOD (Bring your own device) device persons and application separation
- Software license management
- Loyalty-based applications
- Access control of cloud-based documents
- e-Ticketing Mobile TV
ARM processors supporting TrustZone include: