Improving the Multimedia User Experience
- 16x8-bit, 8x16-bit, 4x32-bit, 2x64-bit integer operations
- 8x16-bit*, 4x32-bit, 2x64-bit** floating-point operations
Interested in speaking with someone about licensing Neon or other Arm technology? Talk to an Arm expert today.
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of developers for decades, the Arm Compiler has been used to build code shipped in billions of devices. It enables the development of highly efficient products that best utilize all features of Arm Cortex processors and architectures, from Armv6-M to Armv8-A 64-bit Arm.
Everything you need to know to make the right decision for your project. Includes technical documentation, industry insights, and where to go for expert advice.
- Arm Neon Intrinsic Reference
- Taming Armv8 Neon: from theory to benchmark results
- Coding for Neon - Part 1: Load and Stores
- Coding for Neon - Part 2: Dealing With Leftovers
- Coding for Neon - Part 3: Matrix Multiplication