Sustainability Reports and Resources
With transparency our guiding principle, we produce reports that are clear, comprehensive, and demonstrate our commitment to the issues that are material to our business and stakeholders. We aim to provide meaningful information to help stakeholders and partners assess environmental, social and governance performance. Reports related to Sustainability can be found through our Annual Reports and Corporate Responsibility Reports, as well as in our submissions to the UN Global Compact and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Global Goals Impact Report
Arm is proud to be part of the collective effort to bring the Global Goals closer for us all. Our Global Goals Impact Report details how we are driving positive, sustainable impact through technology that aims to leave no one behind.
Sustainability Data Report
We aim to provide transparent, meaningful information on our ethical and sustainability efforts to enable fair assessment of our performance. This Sustainability Data Report provides in-depth data on progress against our commitments.
Our policies are global. All our employees and operations are governed by the same rules. Read our policies and the supporting documents most relevant to Sustainability here:
- Global Goals Impact Report 2018
- Sustainability Data Report 2018
- 2016/2017 Annual Sustainability Data Report
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2018
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap report for 2017
- Arm France Gender Pay Gap report
- 2015 Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- Supplement to 2015 Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2014 Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- Supplement to 2014 Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2013 Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2012 Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- Global Reporting Initiative 2011