ARM Ecosystem Showcases Foundation for the Connected World at ARM TechCon 2015
Prestigious speakers from across the technology world will come together at ARM® TechCon 2015 to discuss innovation, trust and advanced technologies driving a range of markets including business, consumer, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Where: ARM TechCon, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, 95054
When: Nov. 10-12, 2015
How to Register: TechCon Registration 2015
- 'Innovation is thriving in semiconductors' with Mike Muller, CTO, ARM (Nov. 10, 9.30am)
- 'Building trust in a connected world' with Simon Segars, CEO, ARM, followed by a panel discussion on trust and security led by Segars (Nov. 11, 9.30am)
- 'Delivering Hollywood from silver screen to mobile screen' with Danny Kaye, executive vice president, global research and technology, Twentieth Century Fox Home (Nov. 11, 1.30pm)
- 'Broadening the Innovation Horizon' featuring Eric Klein, partner, Lemnos Labs and Robert Clark, senior director, development, Oracle, and hosted by Ian Ferguson, vice president, worldwide marketing and strategic alliances, ARM (Nov. 12, 9.30am)
- 'The Hard Things about the Internet of Things' featuring Colt McAnlis, developer advocate, Google (Nov. 12, 1.30pm)
Click here for more information about ARM TechCon 2015 keynote sessions. Join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #ARMTechCon.
More than 90 Partners representing the breadth and diversity of the ARM Ecosystem will participate in
ARM TechCon. Opportunities to engage with ARM Partners and ARM technical experts include:
Hands-on Training and Expo:
- Software Developers Workshop: informative discussions and hands-on workshops using real devices and developer boards to build an application from start to finish
- ARM mbed™ Zone: a showcase of the IoT device development platform and ARM ecosystem partners
- ARM Training Day: world-class training about leading-edge ARM technology from ARM experts and a select group of partners
- Expo: learn about the latest ARM-based technology innovations from our ecosystem partners and watch teardowns of several ARM-powered products.
Conference and Technical Tracks:
ARM TechCon offers more than100 technical panels and presentations spanning seven tracks which include real-world case studies and key technical principles associated with ARM-based technology. The seven tracks are:
- Network infrastructure/Servers
- Automotive/Embedded vison
- Tools and Implementation
Please visit the TechCon 2015 schedule for more information.
Who: Celebrating the 25th anniversary of its founding at the 2015 ARM TechCon, ARM is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products, as its technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. ARM designs scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
ARM's innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 75 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing ARM's intellectual property, since the company began in 1990. Together with the Connected Community, ARM is breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com.
© 2015 ARM Limited. ARM, the ARM logo and mbed are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries). All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 180 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of AI-enhanced connected compute from the chip to the cloud.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2020 Arm Group.