The Future is Huge for tinyML
tinyML is a community of researchers and industry engineers focused on bringing Machine Learning capabilities to microcontroller devices.
Arm is a world leader in tinyML technology. With more than 180 billion Arm-based chips shipped, our IP, tools, and 1,100+ software partners are forging the way to help developers build billions of tiny, smart internet of things (IoT) devices. Using foundational intelligence from Arm, these devices improve insight and efficiency across markets, including consumer, medical, automotive, and industrial.
Capture insights from intelligent cameras.
- Object Detection
- Human Pose Estimation
- Depth Estimation
Enable key word detection and automated speech recognition locally on the device—with no cloud required.
- Key Word Spotting (KWS)
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Noise Suppression
- Machine Translation
Leverage vibration to analyse signals, monitor health, predict maintenance and detect anomalies.
- Human Activity Recognition
- Industrial Anomaly Detection
- Sensor Fusion
- Motor Control
- Predictive Failure
Related Products and Services
- Introduction to tinyML
- TinyML with TensorFlow and Mbed OS
- Machine learning made possible for embedded developers
- A low code approach to secure and productive AIoT application
- tinyML development with TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers
- Simplified deep learning using OpenMV Cam, Edge Impulse and Arduino
- Automatically Build tinyML Solutions on Embedded Devices
- Deploy ML Models Faster on Arm Using Open Source \ Apache TVM with OctoML