As cores and subsystems become more powerful and energy efficient, Arm offers different support levels to help you design and implement your system on chip (SoC).
Our experts help you reduce project risk, accelerate time to market, and achieve your design goals with advice and debug assistance throughout your support contract.
High touch support for licensees of Arm IP
Enhanced Support for licensed Arm IP goes beyond Standard Support with additional high-value features for teams that need an increased level of support:
- An assigned application engineer provides a dedicated contact point for major discussions and follow up on project progress and case status.
- Proactive project engagement, support and planning helps you anticipate common issues and reduce project risks.
- Onsite support is available to help resolve critical issues and ensure high-value collaboration with Arm experts.
- Unrestricted: Unlimited case numbers
- Accessible: Direct access to highly qualified expert application engineers with extensive and unmatched Arm support experience, based in all the main global Arm design centers.
- Comprehensive: Available for all products and all design stages.
- Responsive: 24/5 global support with timely case updates through to resolution.
- Flexible: Multiple engagement methods through secure online case submission, management tool, and emails help trackwork on your support cases.
- Progressive: Customer suggestions for improvements are fed back into product development.
- Highly rated by customers: Consistently high customer satisfaction scores up to 96 percent.
- More resources: access to premium Knowledge Base for known issues and solutions.