Technology Leaders for the Arm Developer Program
Arm Ambassadors are a group of experts and community leaders developing on Arm, who support and lead the Arm Developer Program through a host of Arm-endorsed activities. If you’re interested in finding out more about ambassadorship, read on. If you think you’d be better suited to join the program as a member or if you’d simply like to find out more about the Arm Developer Program, visit our web page.
We support you, our Arm Ambassadors, by offering a selection of benefits that help you continue your excellent work and become even better technology leaders.
- Network and collaborate with Arm engineers, other Ambassadors, and program members.
- Co-market with Arm.
- Mentor or be mentored.
- Publish a professional reference book with one of Arm’s reputable publishing partners, offering extensive experience in curating and distributing technical content.
Support and Training
- Receive support for running your own workshops, local meetups, attending industry events for Arm, or running other initiatives.
- Receive training from Arm for hosting events, public speaking and presenting, creating content, or mentoring others.
- Participate in exclusive Developer Program meetups, workshops, and Arm events with Arm Experts, fellow Ambassadors, program members
- Receive Arm swag, discount codes for Arm-sponsored events, and access to select Arm products.
- Get special access to Arm Innovation Coffee and other Arm platforms to share information.
As an Arm Ambassador, we ask that you use your knowledge, expertise, and experience to share information, help others in the program, and provide useful feedback to help us shape the Arm Developer Program.
- Answer questions and share resources on Discord or other channels, and within your own technical communities.
- Join weekly office hours on Discord and networking events run by Arm.
- Mentor and support others in the community, if/when applicable.
- Represent Arm at industry events.
- Promote Arm-based projects and technologies globally through sharing on social channels, creating content, teaching, and/or speaking at events.
- Share the Arm Developer Program with professional networks and help to recruit high-quality members and ambassadors.
- Share constructive feedback with Arm to help shape and influence the direction of the program.
If you’re happy with the benefits and responsibilities and you fit the "Arm Ambassador criteria" outlined on the next page (next to the application form), we want to hear from you. Please submit your applications by the ‘applications close’ date stated so that we can review and get back to you by the ‘applicant notifications’ date.
If you miss the application deadline, don’t worry. Arm Ambassador applications will reopen in a few months’ time so you will have another opportunity to apply.
If you’re a member of the program but think you’d make a great Arm Ambassador, please apply and feel free to chat to existing Arm Ambassadors and/or the program team on Discord if you have any questions at all.
|UPCOMING - CLASS OF JAN 24||FUTURE - CLASS OF JUL 24||FUTURE - CLASS OF JAN 25|
|APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR NEW AMBASSADORS||01 November 2023||01 May 2024||01 November 2024|
|APPLICATIONS CLOSE FOR NEW AMBASSADORS||08 December 2023||10 June 2024||09 December 2024|
|APPLICANT'S NOTIFIED||Early January 2024||Early July 2024||Early January 2025|
|NEW AMBASSADORS ANNOUNCED AND ONBOARDED||Early January 2024||Early July 2024||Early January 2025|
|NEW AMBASSADOR START DATE||01 January 2024||01 July 2024||01 January 2025|
|RENEWAL POINT FOR EACH CLASS||01 January 2025||01 July 2025||01 January 2026|