The Arm Research Summit, taking place in Austin, Texas, this September, is a one-of-a-kind forum for topics that are shaping our world. The Summit focuses on presentations and discussions, and welcomes research at all stages of development and/or publication. The committee encourages submissions of early-stage, high-impact ideas seeking feedback, new angles on already-published material, workshops and demos. We also welcome participation from students at all levels of their academic career.
Topics can include all types of system architecture, (micro-)architectures, system software, and applications as well as research into the societal impact of these technologies. Submissions demonstrating cross-discipline collaboration or research across multiple threads will be warmly received.
View a full list of topics, and our call for submissions for presentations, workshops and demonstrations below.
- Biological, Organic, Molecular, and Quantum Computing
- Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software
- Distributed Systems
- Emerging Semiconductor Technology: Transistors, Photonic Devices, Process Technology
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing
- Non-Von Neumann and Post-Moore Architectures
- Power Management and Green Computing
- Programming Models or Runtime Support
- Scalability and Scalable Systems
- Semiconductor Applications: Automotive, Healthcare and devices, High-performance Computing, Internet-of-things (IoT) and Edge Computing, Wearable Computing
- Semiconductor Systems Architecture, i.e. CPU, Memory, Interconnect, System, etc.
- Semiconductor Systems Performance Measurement, Characterization, Analysis, and Prediction
- Social and Societal Impact of Technology
- Software, i.e. Operating Systems, Applications, Services, Tools, etc.