Online Course Compendium
Access the full collection of our Computer Engineering and Informatics online courses through our new compendium offering. This provides you with unlimited access to ALL 10 online courses for 3 months, for a single one-off payment.
Arm processor design is at the heart of technology that touches 70% of the world’s population - from sensors to smartphones to super computers. Combining a vibrant ecosystem with more than 1,000 partners delivering silicon, development tools and software, and with more than 90 billion processors shipped, our technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
What our Online Course Compendium offers you?
Arm Education Media online courses cover a variety of subjects including Embedded System Design, System on Chip, Internet of Things and much more. A complete list of our courses can be found here.
Our online course compendium provides you with unlimited access to ALL 10 online courses for 3 months – for a single one-off payment.
Online Course Compendium Highlights
- Over 100 individual learning modules
- 3,000 lecture slides
- Over 100 multiple choice questions to test your understanding
- 2,000 minutes of videos
- Over 800 hours of lab videos emphasising the practical applications of Arm-based technologies
An invaluable resource for students and practicing or aspiring engineers looking for an introduction to fundamental Arm-based technologies such as:
- Arm Cortex-M processor architectures and Arm Cortex-M based SoCs
- Arm Cortex-A processor architectures and Arm Cortex-A based SoCs
- Arm-based microcontrollers as low-power DSP computing platforms
- Embedded Linux OS architecture
- Arm Mali GPU architecture
- Arm-based microcontrollers as modern embedded computing and IoT platforms