Please follow these guidelines only if you are permitted to use the Arm ServerReady logo under the terms of the Arm ServerReady Compliance Program agreement. Please contact Arm's Trademarks Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these guidelines:
Download a .zip file of all available formats of the Arm ServerReady logo.
Color usage of the Arm ServerReady logo
The use of the logo with any color other than the Arm corporate blue, black, or white is not permitted. Please see the following images for examples of proper color usage.
The specifications for Arm's corporate blue are:
- CMYK: 100, 0, 7, 20
- RGB: 0, 145, 189
- Web: #0091BD
The specifications for Arm's corporate black are:
- CYMK: 78, 64, 53, 44
- RGB: 51, 62, 72
- Web: #333E48
Space and size dimension requirements when using the Arm logo
The minimum size of the Arm ServerReady logo is:
- 12 mm (1.2 cm) wide
There must always be a minimum clear space around the logo. This clear space is relative to the size of the logo being used (half of the letter height).
The above minimum size requirement does not apply to partners applying the Arm ServerReady logo to any COMPANY Implementation (as defined in your agreement) that Arm considers to be ServerReady (as defined in your agreement).
Further guidance on using the Arm ServerReady logo
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not imitate any element of the logo, including its trade dress.
- Please include the following trademark notice in all materials: The Arm word and logo are trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved.
- Do not use the logo or logotype as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not place competing visual elements (including but not limited to other trademarks) close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any orientation other than horizontally.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that Arm has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company.
- Do not use the logo to make fun of Arm or portray Arm in a negative way.
- Any and all goodwill arising from use of the logo inures exclusively to Arm Limited.
Please follow the Arm ServerReady logo use guidelines when using the Arm ServerReady logo.
Examples of incorrect use of the Arm ServerReady logo
Do not alter the proportions of the Arm logo
Do not use any color other than the official blue, white or black
Do not outline the Arm logo
Do not create the Arm logo in the wrong font
Do not display the Arm logo at any angle
Do not use the Arm logo within a title