From Sensors to Servers, ARM is Expanding the Mobile Experience at Red Hat Summit
Where: Red Hat Summit, Moscone Convention Center, South Hall – 747 Howard Street, San Francisco
When: April 14-17, 2014
What: ARM is showcasing its latest infrastructure and IoT solutions that support open source initiatives and the developer community. This will include discussion around the ARM® Cortex®-M processor series which is being used by partners to develop high-performance, low-cost platforms for a broad range of devices including microcontrollers, wireless networking and sensors. ARM will also be giving informed views on how the ARM standards-based server platform is enabling OS, firmware and software developers to rapidly develop and deploy on ARM-based servers allowing partners more portability, innovation and choice.
- In the Partner Pavilion, ARM will present the ARM mbed™ platform for IoT including ARM Sensinode™ software technology
- ARM will also be showcased at a number of technical sessions and events:
- Middleware Keynotes: Empowering App Builders: Your Path to Enlightened Innovation
- Date: Monday, April 14
- Time: 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. PDT
- Featuring ARM mbed Microcontroller Kit prizes
- Birds of a Feather / DevNation Hacknight: ARM lab
- Date: Tuesday, April 15,
- Time: 8 p.m. – 8:50 p.m. PDT
- Location: Room 224
- Demonstrating how to connect IoT sensors to the JBoss middleware layer using an ARM mbed development platform with an ARM Cortex-M3 processor. All built using IoT protocols such as CoAP DTLS UDP via REST interfaces over HTTP for lookup and eventing services
- Breakouts Session 6: Hyperscale computing with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Date: Wednesday, April 16
- Time: 10:40 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. PDT
- Speaker: Jon Masters, chief ARM architect, Red Hat
- Breakouts Session 9 Panel: Hyperscale computing: Challenges, opportunities and emerging trends
- Date: Wednesday, April 16
- Time: 3:40 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. PDT
- Speaker: Jeff Underhill, director of server programs, ARM
ARM is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com.
ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. Sensinode and mbed are trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved. All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders.
"ARM" refers to ARM Holdings plc (LSE: ARM and NASDAQ: ARMH) and members of its corporate group as constituted from time to time.
None of the information contained in this document may be adapted, republished, or reproduced in any form except with the prior written permission of the copyright holder, but links may be posted directly to this document from other websites, and the whole of the document correctly attributed and unmodified may be shared freely, unless the copyright holder at any time withdraws these permissions.
This document is intended only to provide information to the reader about the relevant product(s) described or mentioned. All information is provided "as is" and without warranty. ARM makes no representation as to the product(s), and ARM shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of any information in this document or any error or omission in such information.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 225 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of AI-enhanced connected compute from the chip to the cloud.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2022 Arm Group.