Latest ARM Technology Showcased at DAC 2016
What: Alongside EDA, foundry and embedded partners, ARM will demonstrate how it is enabling the ecosystem to innovate faster and more efficiently with integrated and optimized ARM-based IP for advanced system-on-chip (SoC) development, across wide range of applications including IoT and security.
Where: Design Automation Conference at Austin Convention Center, 500 E. Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701.
When: June 6-9, 2016.
Who: ARM experts will be participating in over 30 technical sessions, panels and co-located events, and more than 20 ARM speakers will join partners to discuss new technology collaborations that benefit mutual customers. View the ARM conference speaking schedule.
ARM Exhibiting at DAC (booth #1748)
Demonstrations will include:
- ARM® DesignStart™ for Cortex®-M0 processors provides free access to the Cortex-M0 processor, new partnerships for easy access to EDA tooling and design environments
- The ARM Approved Design Partner program, an ecosystem of experienced design services partners providing support to ARM licensees across the development cycle
- ARM Socrates™ IP Tooling for assembling ARM-based systems in days rather than months
- ARM Cordio® BT Radio IP featuring the latest Bluetooth low energy 2016 enhancements
- New ARM Artisan® POP™ IP and Physical IP availability for Cortex-A73 and TSMC 16FFC
- Fast virtual prototypes using ARM Cycle Models, now expanded with support for industry standard System C, and ARM Fast Models for system performance analysis to accelerate productivity
- The ARM IoT Subsystem for Cortex-M processors, for a smooth path to market
DAC Maker Market (booth #939)
This new area includes a host of ARM maker partners and features the ARM mbed™ IoT Device Platform booth. Visit us in the Maker Market to learn about ARM-based IoT devices, and receive an integrated programmable beacon to play the Beacon Battle game and win prizes.
ARM (LSE: ARM, NASDAQ: ARMH) designs technology at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. We are enabling the development of new markets and transformation of industries and society, invisibly creating opportunity for a globally connected population. Our scalable, energy-efficient processor designs and related technologies deliver intelligence wherever computing happens, ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, digital TVs, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 86 billion System on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com,
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. ARM, Artisan, Cordio, Cortex, DesignStart, mbed and Socrates are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries). All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2016 ARM Group
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 180 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of AI-enhanced connected compute from the chip to the cloud.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2020 Arm Group.