Holistic Security, Seamless Connectivity, Actionable Data Insights.
The nature and applications of Industrial IoT (IIoT) deployments are extremely diverse. Each use case requires a specific set of technologies to keep valuable data secure and achieve operational efficiencies, such as predictive maintenance, asset monitoring, and factory automation. Data must flow consistently through a reliable connection or network to provide value and the right return on investment.
Arm has a holistic solution which includes a range of system on chip (SoC) processors for use in different environments and an IoT platform to manage everything - your devices, connectivity, and data, all within a secure environment.
Visit the Arm booth in Hall 6, stand B46 to see our range of IoT technology to support your journey into IIoT and request a meeting to learn more from our many experts.
Arm Pelion Platform Provides Foundation for Comprehensive IoT Utility Deployments
- Arm provides end-to-end IoT security to meet utility requirements from device-to-data across electric, gas and water metering
- Arm to collaborate with leading smart meter and Advance Meter Infrastructure (AMI) vendors to deliver comprehensive IoT solutions to utilities built on Mbed OS and Pelion IoT platform
- EDMI leverages Pelion IoT to connect, manage and scale smart metering solutions
Learn More About Arm's IoT Offering
Deploying industrial IoT is often seen as a risky investment due to the high level of required security.
Explore Arm IoT technology—from the system on chip (SoC) used in both low-power sensor nodes and high-power AI/gateway solutions to the software solutions for remotely managing your connectivity networks, devices and data.
- White Paper: A smart and secure utility, enabled by the Internet of Things
- CaseStudy: Connected smart metering
- White paper: Digitize your supply chain for real-time asset visibility
- Webinar: IoT cold chain solutions explained by Arm, Bosch and Exosite