As you would expect, we protect our corporate logo from being used incorrectly or inappropriately (where it suggests an unofficial endorsement or a commercial relationship). We put together the following information that will help you to use the Arm logo correctly. If you do not have permission to use the Arm logo please refer to the Arm Logo Permission Requests page.
You do not need to seek permission if:
- You already have written permission from Arm.
- You are a journalist, media outlet or blog using the logo for editorial purposes.
- You are a charity or other not-for-profit organisation that is being supported by Arm.
Download a .zip file of all the available Arm logos including additional formats.
Color usage of the Arm logo
The use of the logo with any color other than the Arm corporate blue, black, or white is not permitted. Please see the following images for examples of proper color usage.
Arm Blue Logo
White Arm Logo on
Arm Blue Background
Black Arm Logo
The specifications for Arm’s corporate blue are:
- CMYK: 100, 0, 7, 20
- RGB: 0, 145, 189
- Web: #0091BD
The specifications for Arm’s corporate black are:
- CMYK: 78, 64, 53,44
- RGB: 51, 62, 72
- Web: #333E48
Space and size dimension requirements when using the Arm logo
The minimum size of the Arm logo is:
- 12mm (1.2cm) wide
There must always be a minimum clear space around the logo. This clear space is relative to the size of the logo being used (half of the letter height).
The above minimum size requirement does not apply to licensees applying the Arm logo to any product distributed under licence from Arm.
Further guidance on using the Arm logo
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not imitate any element of the logo, including its trade dress.
- Please include the following trademark notice in all materials: The Arm word and logo are trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved.
- Do not use the logo or logotype as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not place competing visual elements (including but not limited to other trademarks) close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any orientation other than horizontally.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that Arm has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company.
- Do not use the logo to make fun of Arm or portray Arm in a negative way.
- Any and all goodwill arising from use of the logo inures exclusively to Arm Limited.
Arm reserves the sole right to alter or refuse any permission to any third party to use the Arm corporate logo if such use does not comply with these guidelines.
Do not alter the proportions of the Arm logo
Do not use any color other than the official blue, white or black
Do not outline the Arm logo
Do not create the Arm logo in the wrong font
Do not display the Arm logo at any angle
Do not use the Arm logo within a title