It's been 15 years since Arm TechCon first opened its doors and this year is set to be the biggest yet as senior leaders from Arm, joined by our strong ecosystem of partners, gather to discuss the latest advances in Arm’s world-class architecture – from silicon design and software development to platform security and IoT solutions.
Whether you’re joining us in San Jose, or watching from afar, you'll find everything you need to know right here. Our dedicated media resources page features news announcements from Arm and its partners, an image gallery, and other highlights from TechCon so you won’t miss a thing.
You can also stay in the loop by opting in to our Arm news alerts and we’ll give you a heads up once Arm TechCon 2020 registration opens. Opt-in below.
If there’s something else you’d like to see, or if you have any questions, please contact: ArmTeam@archetype.co
A Total Compute approach to delivering digital immersion under a common architecture
Arm and Unity Technologies extend strategic partnership to further push performance of Arm technology in the Unity real-time 3D development platform.
Collaborating for an autonomous future: Arm and industry leaders establish the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium
Arm and other leading companies from the automotive and computing industries have announced the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium (AVCC), a collaborative effort toward making fully self-driving vehicles a reality.
Arm and silicon partners collaborate on IoT development through new Mbed OS Partner Governance model
Product Working Group to ensure updates and new features are aligned with customer needs.
Arm Enables Custom Instructions for Embedded CPUs
At Arm TechCon , Arm CEO Simon Segars announced Arm Custom Instructions, a new feature for the Armv8-M architecture, enabling SoC designers to add their own instructions for specific embedded and IoT applications without risk of software fragmentation.
Arm and Partner News
- Arm TechCon 2019: Arm Neoverse Steps Closer to the AI Edge
- A Total Compute approach to delivering digital immersion under a common architecture
- Collaborating for an autonomous future: Arm and industry leaders establish the Autonomous Vehicle Computing Consortium
- Arm and silicon partners collaborate on IoT development through new Mbed OS Partner Governance model
- Arm Enables Custom Instructions for embedded CPUs
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Brings New Level of Security and Protection on 22FDX Platform for Connected Systems
- NXM Unveils Autonomous Security Platform for IoT Devices Enabling Them to Manage Security and Data Privacy Without Human Oversight
- Security Platform Inc. becomes the first OEM to achieve PSA Certified Level 1 status
- Renesas Electronics Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M Microcontrollers with Superior Performance and Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT Applications
- Qeexo Launches AutoML, a Fully Automated Machine Learning Platform for Sensor Data at the Edge
- Synopsys, Arm, and Samsung Foundry Enable Accelerated Development of Next-Generation Arm "Hercules" Processor on 5LPE Process
- Synopsys Announces Industry-First Unified Functional Safety Verification Solution to Accelerate Time-to-Certification for IPs and SoCs
- Secure Thingz Contributes to Arm Platform Security Architecture Portfolio with Enhanced Device Security
- Mentor boosts 64-bit Arm-based server platform by enabling Arm architecture support for Questa simulation tools
- Cadence Collaborates with Arm and Samsung Foundry on Delivery of 5LPE Flow for Mission-Critical Applications Using Next-Generation “Hercules” CPU
- Packetcraft Launches Open Source Bluetooth Low Energy Stack, Which is Integrated With Arm Mbed OS for Seamless IoT Connectivity
- NXP Launches the GHz Microcontroller Era
- Arm Treasure Data Introduces Treasure Boxes and Custom Scripts to Enable Faster Time-to-Value for Customers
- Arm Flexible Access for Research to accelerate innovation for academia and research
- An update on Arm’s AI journey toward a trillion connected devices
- Precisely positioned for autonomous success: Arm and Swift Navigation
- Arm TechCon 2019: Showcasing the New Era of Total Compute
- Industry survey highlights eSIM and iSIM deployment challenges
- Arm brings automation to IoT connectivity management
- Arm Flexible Access gives chip designers the freedom to experiment and test before they invest
Archetype PR | Email: ArmTeam@archetype.co