It’s a busy week for Arm at Mobile World Congress and Embedded World 2018, where we’re showcasing our technology and partner solutions and sharing the latest developments in IoT, AI/machine learning, mobile, infrastructure, automotive, and embedded.
Whether you’re joining us in Barcelona, Nuremberg, or watching from afar, we’ve made it even easier to keep up-to-date with Arm’s latest ecosystem announcements. Our dedicated media resources page features news announcements, ecosystem updates, and other highlights from both events so you won’t miss a thing.
You’re invited! Visit the Arm booth at the following locations:
Mobile World Congress: Hall 6, Stand 6E30
Embedded World: Hall 4, Stand 4/140
If there’s something else you’d like to see, or if you have any questions, please contact: ArmPress@allisonpr.com.
New Arm Mbed IoT Device Platform Capabilities Enable Companies to Get More from Their Data
Arm is announcing new additions to its Mbed Cloud IoT Device Management platform, including on-premises device management and support for modules and NB-IoT.
Functional Safety: Enabling Safer Systems with Arm Technology
Functional safety is a critical element in the design of any system that requires a high level of reliability. Learn more about how Arm is supporting functional safety technology.
- Arm Delivers Integrated SIM Identity to Secure Next Wave of Cellular IoT Devices
- Arm’s Project Trillium Offers the Industry's Most Scalable, Versatile ML Compute Platform
- PSA: Next steps toward a common industry framework for secure IoT
- New Arm Mbed IoT Device Platform capabilities enable companies to get more from their data
- Arm IoT technologies will unleash data gold rush
- Welcoming New Arm Innovators - Featuring experts in Drones, Cameras, Voice and Cellular
- Arm enables NXP with dedicated automotive physical IP to address new feature and functionality demands
- Functional safety: Enabling safer systems with Arm technology
- More safety and engineering efficiency: Arm's new runtime software system to accelerate development of safety applications on Cortex-M devices
- Helping Telecoms and NSPs securely and effectively manage their IoT Devices with Mbed Cloud On Premises
- Arm joins Dronecode Project to support the future of autonomous vehicles
- Packet Expands Edge Computing Footprint to Support Hatch’s Streamed Multiplayer Angry Birds Challenge
- S3 Semiconductors joins Arm Approved design partner program
- Qualcomm says many more Always Connected Arm PCs coming
Keep an eye out for more information coming during and after the shows.