Media Alert: ARM TechCon 2014
Don't miss ARM® TechCon 2014, which features keynotes from ARM CEO Simon Segars, UNICEF innovation officer Erica Kochi, and 3D Robotics CEO Chris Anderson, along with more than 100 sessions discussing ARM-based solutions.
Follow and join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #ARMTechCon.
Where: ARM TechCon, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, 95054
When: Oct. 1-3, 2014
How to Register: http://www.armtechcon.com/media-center/
What: The ARM TechCon show floor - open Oct. 1-2 - will feature 90 ARM Partners. Five keynote sessions will take place during TechCon, in addition to an array of other panels and presentations.
- 'The ARM Roadmap - 2014 and Beyond' featuring Mike Muller, CTO, ARM and Pete Hutton, executive vice president and president of product groups, ARM (Oct. 1, 10 a.m.)
- 'Infrastructure Reimagined: Winners and Losers' with Robert Hormuth, senior distinguished engineer, Dell and Benjamin Wesson, vice president, IoT product management, Oracle (Oct. 1, 5 p.m.)
- 'Intelligent and Invisible: What's Next for Technology?' with Simon Segars, CEO, ARM (Oct. 2, 9:30 a.m.)
- 'Technology Innovation for Social Good' featuring Erica Kochi, innovation officer, UNICEF (Oct. 2, 4:30 p.m.)
- 'Maker to Mass Market: Drones, Robotics and the Next Industrial Revolution' featuring Chris Anderson, CEO, 3D Robotics and author of 'The Long Tail' and 'Makers: The New Industrial Revolution' (Oct. 3, 9:30 a.m.)
In addition to keynote speakers, additional ARM speakers include:
- 'FIDO & TEE: Simple, Strong Authentication' featuring Rob Coombs, director of security marketing, systems and software group (Oct. 1, noon )
- 'Software Interoperability/Trends in the Virtualized Network Paradigm' featuring Bob Monkman, segment marketing manager, network infrastructure (Oct. 1, Noon)
- 'Future Direction of the ARM Cortex®-M Processor Family' with Ian Johnson, senior product manager, CPU group (Oct. 1, 2 p.m.)
- 'The ARM Connected Car' featuring Chris Turner, senior product marketing manager, CPU group (Oct. 1, 3 p.m.)
- 'big.LITTLE™ Unleashed' featuring Brian Jeff, director of product marketing, CPU group (Oct. 1, 3 p.m.)
- 'Next Gen Wireless Infra Platform System Challenges' with John Fry, enterprise segment manager, segment marketing and Eran Briman, vice president of marketing, CEVA (Oct. 2, 10:30 a.m.)
- 'Next-Gen Enterprise Solutions from ARM' featuring Ian Forsyth, director of product marketing, CPU group (Oct. 2, 11:30 a.m.)
- 'Love Your Code? Optimize it the Right Way!' featuring Anton Lokhmotov, staff software engineer, media processing group (Oct. 2, 3:30 p.m.)
- 'Do Androids Have Nightmares of Botched System Integrations?' featuring Tom Cooksey, principal software architect, media processing group (Oct. 3, 10:30 a.m.)
- 'Optimizing Graphics Development with Parameterized Batching' featuring Brad Grantham, staff software engineer, media processing group (Oct. 3, 1:30 p.m.)
- 'ARM Multimedia IP: Working Together to Drive Down System Power and Bandwidth' featuring Sean Ellis, GPU architect, architecture and technology group (Oct. 3, 2:30 p.m.)
- '64-Bit: Android Open-Source Project, Applications and Advantages' featuring Steve Bannister, software product manager, systems and software group (Oct. 3, 3:30 p.m.)
ARM is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products, as its technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. ARM designs scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
ARM's innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing ARM's intellectual property, since the company began in 1990. Together with the Connected Community, ARM is breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com/.
ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. big.LITTLE is a trademark of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved. All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. "ARM" refers to ARM Holdings plc (LSE: ARM and NASDAQ: ARMH) and members of its corporate group as constituted from time to time.
None of the information contained in this document may be adapted, republished, or reproduced in any form except with the prior written permission of the copyright holder, but links may be posted directly to this document from other websites, and the whole of the document correctly attributed and unmodified may be shared freely, unless the copyright holder at any time withdraws these permissions. This document is intended only to provide information to the reader about the relevant product(s) described or mentioned. All information is provided "as is" and without warranty. ARM makes no representation as to the product(s), and ARM shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of any information in this document or any error or omission in such information.
Arm technology is defining the future of computing. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 240 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners, we are enabling artificial intelligence to work everywhere, and in cybersecurity, we are delivering the foundation for trust in the digital world – from chip to cloud. The future is being built on Arm.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2023 Arm Group.