With any complex software system, it is critical to understand the interworking of different modules and the capabilities of the underlying hardware. If you have any questions about software on Arm-based processors, talk to an Arm expert.
- CMSIS-RTOS is an API that enables consistent software layers with middleware and library components
- CMSIS-DSP library is a rich collection of DSP functions that Arm has optimized for the various Cortex-M processor cores
- CMSIS-Driver interfaces are available for many microcontroller families
- CMSIS-Pack defines the structure of a software pack containing software components
- CMSIS-SVD files enable detailed views of device peripherals with current register state
- CMSIS-DAP is a standardized interface to the Cortex Debug Access Port (DAP)
- CMSIS-NN is a collection of efficient neural network kernels