Experience how Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
We had an amazing time at Embedded World 2019 and hope you did too. Even if you weren’t at Embedded World, you can enjoy the news and highlights from Arm on this page. Find out how Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
Arm's advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in more than 100 billion silicon chips. Regardless of application—IoT, automotive, mobile, and more—Arm technology is powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer.
We showcased our technology and global ecosystem at one of the world’s premier events, Embedded World in Nürnberg, Germany.
Announcing PSA Certified - enabling IoT solution developers and device makers to establish the security and authenticity of the data collected from a diverse world of IoT devices.
Raspberry Pi and Arm Celebrate 25 Million Units Shipped
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a UK-based charity that works to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. To date, 25 million units have been shipped, all on Arm. A giveaway for students on the Arm booth at Embedded World was very popular!
Arm Leading Edge highlights companies creating Arm-based single-board
computers and modules that are advancing the state of edge computing.
Explore our partners who are demonstrating powerful, rich embedded
solutions, making it easier for developers to innovate.
Here are some more resources following Embedded World that may be of interest to you.
- Embedded World 2019: The innovation foundation for a trillion connected devices
- Highlights for Arm Mbed and Pelion IoT platform at Embedded World 2019
- Next-generation Armv8.1-M architecture: Delivering enhanced machine learning and signal processing for the smallest embedded devices.
- Arm Pelion Connectivity Management: deploy devices globally across many networks with one contract.
- How to choose the best IoT OS: new report from Forrester
- Unlocking cellular potential for chipset makers: discover how iSIM technology from Arm is now bringing SIM functions on-chip, and enabling new cellular connectivity technology such as LTE-M and NB-IoT