Experience how Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
We had an amazing time at Embedded World 2019 and hope you did too. Even if you weren’t at Embedded World, you can enjoy the news and highlights from Arm on this page. Find out how Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
Arm's advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in more than 100 billion silicon chips. Regardless of application—IoT, automotive, mobile, and more—Arm technology is powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer.
We showcased our technology and global ecosystem at one of the world’s premier events, Embedded World in Nürnberg, Germany.
Beat the crowds by registering for a tour of the booth. These take place on: Tuesday 26 February at 11.10 and 15.10; Wednesday 27 February at 11.10 and 15.10.
What to See at the Arm Booth
Our wide range of demos show you:
- Machine learning on the edge
- How Arm Pelion Connectivity Management helps you deploy devices globally across many networks with one contract
- Simplified algorithm development with high-end signal processing on Cortex-M
- How to develop, deploy and manage an IoT device throughout its lifecycle
- Testing for functional safety with qualified FuSa building blocks
- Automotive powertrain electrification
- How to mitigate IoT software threats and lower power consumption
- Heterogenous end-to-end software development for any Arm-based project
And don’t forget to take part in our Embedded Spectrum Quiz to win prizes!
Here are some more resources following Embedded World that may be of interest to you.
- Embedded World 2019: The innovation foundation for a trillion connected devices
- Highlights for Arm Mbed and Pelion IoT platform at Embedded World 2019
- Next-generation Armv8.1-M architecture: Delivering enhanced machine learning and signal processing for the smallest embedded devices.
- Arm Pelion Connectivity Management: deploy devices globally across many networks with one contract.
- How to choose the best IoT OS: new report from Forrester
- Unlocking cellular potential for chipset makers: discover how iSIM technology from Arm is now bringing SIM functions on-chip, and enabling new cellular connectivity technology such as LTE-M and NB-IoT
Arm Leading Edge highlights companies creating Arm-based single-board
computers and modules that are advancing the state of edge computing.
Explore our partners who are demonstrating powerful, rich embedded
solutions, making it easier for developers to innovate.
Calling students attending Embedded World!
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a UK-based charity that works to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. To celebrate the milestone of 25 million units shipped, there’s a free Raspberry Pi board and tote bag for the first 25 students to visit the Arm booth on Thursday 28 February. Terms and conditions apply.
Hall 4, Booth 140
Follow Arm's social media channels to get all the news ahead of, and during, the event. Tweet Arm to tell us what you're looking forward to seeing.