They address the requirement for a multi-core debug and trace solution with high bandwidth for whole systems beyond the core.
CoreSight SoC-400 provides configurable versions of all of the CoreSight SoC components with AMBA Designer support for graphical system design and automated IP stitching.
CoreSight SoC components and CPU specific Integration Kits are delivered as part of the CoreSight Design Kits available for each Cortex® CPU.
The CoreSight Infrastructure provides the following capabilities for system-wide trace:
- Debug and trace visibility of whole systems
- Cross triggering support between SoC subsystems
- Multi-source trace in a single stream
- Standard programmer's models for standard tools support
- Open interfaces for third party cores
- Low pin count
- Low silicon overhead
- Higher visibility of complete system operation through fewer pins
- Standard solution across all silicon vendors for widest tools support
- Re-usable for single ARM processor, multi-core or processor and DSP systems
- Faster time-to-market for more reliable and higher performance products
- Support of highest frequency processor