Online Course Compendium
Access the full collection of our Computer Engineering and Informatics online courses through our new compendium offering. This provides you with unlimited access to ALL 7 online courses for 3 months, for a single one-off payment of USD 40.00.
Arm processor design is at the heart of technology that touches 70% of the world’s population - from sensors to smartphones to super computers. Combining a vibrant ecosystem with more than 1,000 partners delivering silicon, development tools and software, and with more than 225 billion processors shipped to date, our technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
What our Online Course Compendium offers you?
Arm Education online courses cover a variety of subjects including Embedded Linux, System on Chip Design, Mechatronics and Robotics and much more. A complete list of our courses can be found here.
Our online course compendium provides you with unlimited access to ALL 7 online courses for 3 months – for a single one-off payment.
Online Course Compendium Highlights
- Over 70 individual learning modules
- Over 2,000 lecture slides
- Over 650 multiple choice questions to test your understanding
- 1,400 minutes of videos
- 700 minutes of lab videos emphasising the practical applications of Arm-based technologies
An invaluable resource for students and practicing or aspiring engineers looking for an introduction to fundamental Arm-based technologies such as:
- Arm Cortex-M processor architectures and Arm Cortex-M based SoCs
- Arm Cortex-A processor architectures and Arm Cortex-A based SoCs
- Arm-based microcontrollers as low-power DSP computing platforms
- Embedded Linux OS architecture
- Arm Mali GPU architecture