Frictionless Software Development for Arm-Based Clouds
View this webinar and workshop to learn how to migrate workloads from x86 to Arm-based cloud instances for increased performance, reduced cost, and improved sustainability. Arm experts dive into a hands-on review of application dependencies and common migration scenarios before demonstrating three example applications on Arm-based servers.
In this webinar we cover:
- Performance, cost, and sustainability advantages of Arm-based cloud applications
- Hardware requirement assessment: Comparing x86 instance to Arm equivalents
- Software requirement assessment: Comparing developer environment and dependencies
- Application migration scenarios
- Demo 1: MongoDB on Oracle Cloud
- Demo 2: Python file compression on Google Cloud
- Demo 3: Docker container examples on AWS
Register and view now.