AI Today, AI Tomorrow
Not all AI devices are created equal. Some need only a small amount of data to perform useful tasks – others need to know everything about us. So, what makes people comfortable with one AI use case and uncomfortable with another? And how flexible is the line between them?
This global report, the result of a survey of almost 4,000 consumers, aims to answer those questions and in doing so, paint a picture of AI acceptance in 2020.
Download the report to discover:
- Where and how consumers want their personal data stored
- Whether consumers prefer AI ‘in their face’ or as a silent helper
- The top five benefits consumers want in their smart homes
- Just how many consumers say they could love an AI like they love a human
- The consequences of not building your AI device to be secure