NXP Accelerates Software Creation on Arm-based S32K Automotive Microcontrollers
NXP is making complex motor-control software development easier on the NXP S32K3, which is based on Arm Cortex-M7, by using the NXP toolbox of motor control libraries and modelling tools.
Read the case study to learn how NXP achieved:
- Seamless software deployment.
- Accelerated time-to-market with cost savings through advanced modelling.
- The ability to test complex code configurations.
- Code re-use across different products.
- Maximized performance on automotive microcontrollers.