Sustainability Reports and Resources
With transparency our guiding principle, we produce reports that are clear, comprehensive, and demonstrate our commitment to the issues that are material to our business and stakeholders. We aim to provide meaningful information to help stakeholders and partners assess environmental, social and governance performance. Reports related to Sustainability can be found through our Annual Reports and Corporate Responsibility Reports, as well as in our submissions to the UN Global Compact and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Sustainable Business Report
We aim to provide transparent, meaningful information on our ethical and sustainability efforts to enable fair assessment of our performance. This Sustainable Business Report provides in-depth data on progress against our commitments.
Social Impact and Innovation Report
Through our social impact work at Arm, our approach is to focus on those areas where we and technology can most effectively play a role to address inequalities, driving positive, sustainable impact through technology that aims to leave no one behind. We share this latest report to honor the partners in our social impact ecosystem, who continue to face almighty challenges to deliver outsized impact for those who need it the most.
Net Zero Carbon Year 2 Progress Report
In 2020, Arm committed to reach net zero carbon by 2030 in response to the climate crisis. Our focus is on reducing our absolute emissions across all our emissions sources. This report provides the latest update on our net zero progress and what we plan to do next to deliver on this ambition commitment.
Arm + UNICEF: Seven Years of Partnering for Inclusive Innovation
For technology to be useful for our collective futures, it must exist to improve every life, particularly the most vulnerable in society. Combining our business expertise and resources with UNICEF’s desire to create groundbreaking change for children, we have developed and scaled technology-driven solutions that have improved the lives of millions of children and their families around the world.
Supporting Documents and Global Policies
Our policies are global. All our employees and operations are governed by the same rules. Read our policies and the supporting documents most relevant to Sustainability here:
- Company Code of Conduct
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Environmental Policy Statement
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Arm France Gender Pay Equity score for 2023
- Arm Norway the activity duty and the duty to issue a statement 2021
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2022
- Arm Security Manifesto 2021
- Achieving Net Zero Carbon Commitment
- CDP Climate Change and Water Security disclosures 2018
- Carbon Assurance Statement 2014
- Arm’s Impact: responding to COVID-19 2020-2022
- Global Goals Impact Report 2020
- Global Goals Impact Report 2019
- Global Goals Impact Report 2018
- Sustainability Data Report 2021
- Sustainability Data Report 2020
- Sustainability Data Report 2019
- Sustainability Data Report 2018
- Sustainability Data Report 2017
- Arm France Gender Pay Equity score for 2022
- Arm France Gender Pay Equity score for 2021
- Arm France Gender Pay Equity score for 2020
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2021
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2020
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2019
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2018
- Arm UK Gender Pay Gap Report for 2017
- Net Zero Carbon Year 1 Progress Report