Designing a System-on-Chip (SoC) with an Arm Cortex-M Processor
Are you integrating an Arm Cortex-M processor for the very first time?
This comprehensive guide will take you through the process of including a Cortex-M processor into your SoC design, including:
- An overview of an Arm Cortex-M based system
- The EDA and software tools available to help you get started
- Overall digital system design considerations and the Arm support available
- How to accelerate your design and development
- Top tips for evaluating various approaches to on-chip memories including analog components, Artisan physical IP, cell libraries, and FPGA prototyping solutions
- An overview of the processors in the Arm Cortex-M portfolio
- Strategies for power management, verification and other design tasks
- Turnkey design services available, including support from Arm Approved design partners
Download this starter guide to get a step ahead in developing your Cortex-M based chip – as quickly, affordably and effectively as possible.