Accelerate SoC Design
The Cortex-M System Design Kit provides a comprehensive set of IP that includes example AMBA systems to help bring design to a working system as quickly as possible. It also contains a library of fundamental peripherals and interconnect generation, software drivers and examples.
This product is included in the Arm Corstone foundation IP.
Asset Tracking and Logistics
Asset and inventory management, both in store and in the warehouse. Allows accurate tracking and protection against theft, localized advertisement via IoT beacons, and options for smart product packaging.
Looking for additional resources to help you design Arm-based SoCs? Talk to an Arm expert.
Flexible design toolbox containing system and subsystem IP, pre-integrated with the latest Cortex-M processors and security IP.
Cortex-M System Design Kit Resources
Everything you need to know to make the right decision for your project. Includes technical documentation, industry insights, and where to go for expert advice.
Arm Connected Community
- AN227 - Using the Microcontroller Prototyping System with the example reference design
- AN218 - Using the Cortex-M3 on the Microcontroller Prototyping System
- CoreSight MTB-M0+ Technical Reference Manual
- Cortex-M4 Devices Generic User Guide
- Cortex-M0 Devices Generic User Guide