The Pelion IoT Platform is a flexible, secure, and efficient foundation spanning connectivity, device, and data management. It accelerates the time to value of your IoT deployments by helping you easily connect trusted IoT devices on global networks, invisibly administer them, and extract real-time data from them to drive competitive advantage.
Device-to-Data Platform Built on a Strong Security Framework
Device Management enables secure and reliable onboarding, connection, updates, and lifecycle management of different types of connected devices deployed on premises or over cloud.
- Freedom to select deployment option, cloud vendor, device maker, and communication protocol
- Security built in from chip to cloud to mitigate device vulnerabilities
- Reduction in complexity of managing a diverse set of devices
Data Management makes the trusted data from IoT devices and relevant enterprise data accessible for predictive insights that drive dynamic optimization and new revenue opportunities.
- Ability to leverage data from any connected device
- Security in trusted data
- Increased opportunities by shortening time and cost to utilize data
Connectivity Management allows easy, secure, and cost-effective connection of IoT devices on multiple network standards with a single global mobility contract.
- Flexibility of device types, network providers, and connectivity standards
- Simplicity of device auto-deployment, unified operations, and billing
- Cost-efficiency due to aggregated pricing, operational flexibility, and insights
Forrester Opportunity Snapshot: IoT Data Opportunity
In a recent survey conducted by Forrester among decision makers in the manufacturing, transportation, and consumer packaged goods industries, 83% of surveyed organizations are ready to move their IoT projects from pilot phase to full-scale production. What's their strategy for scaling IoT?
Alphatronics Cleans up Waste Management
Learn how Alphatronics supports cellular connectivity standards to provide low cost, low-power connectivity in rural locations without wired access to communications or electricity.
Retail Stores in Japan Get a Boost with GMO Cloud
Explore how GMO Cloud enables its IoT smart tag solution to take advantage of its connectivity, device, and data management services.
Get in touch today to discuss how Arm can provide you with the ideal solution for your IoT connectivity needs.
Partner with Arm
The Arm partnership brings together leading embedded and cloud companies, component manufacturers, system integrators and OEMs. We are all committed to the openness, standards, technology and services needed to accelerate innovation in IoT systems.