Managing IoT Complexity
The complexity of IoT deployments has steadily increased along with the technology choices involved.
Companies must consider factors such as software operating systems, device lifecycle management, and scalability when planning their IoT deployments. Without such due diligence, projects often can’t go much farther beyond proof of concept or become extremely expensive to sustain.
Secure On-Premise Management of Distributed IoT Device Deployments
While the public cloud provides the flexibility to manage devices from anywhere and does not require investment in data center infrastructure, managing deployments On-Premises offers flexibility in terms of both device and cloud deployment options. This white paper covers:
- Evaluation of cloud options
- 6 reasons for managing devices On-Premises
- Criteria for device management platform selection
- How gateways can help
- Preparing your deployment
What considerations should you be making when undertaking an IoT device deployment?
Download our guide to ensure your digital transformation is robust, secure and scalable.
Manage Diverse Devices at the Edge
Push intelligence to the edge regardless of the composition of your device estate. Learn how intelligent gateways can handle multiple applications and protocols whilst offering additional computing and security capabilities.
Ensure IoT Success: The Seven Most Important Decisions You’ll Make
Coming up with an innovative idea is just the first step in a successful IoT program. There are still a number of important decisions to make that will help determine functionality, cost, and time to market.
The Cloud Is Not for Everyone
Regulations, geography, security and control means the cloud may not be the first choice for your IoT deployment.
See how an IoT Deployment managed on premises can help generate insights efficiently with even greater control and security.
Pelion Device Management delivers value across applications, industries, and geographies. Read about some of our customers' paths to secure, scalable, successful IoT deployments.
AAEON Lays the Foundation for Taiwan's Smart City
To deliver a smart lighting solution for Taipei, AAEON uses Pelion Device Management to:
- Achieve city-wide remote control from a single dashboard
- Gain insights designed to reduce lifecycle cost and minimize disruption
- Streamline design, deployment and ongoing management
MOVTEK Transforms the Traditional Door Lock
To provide the hospitality industry with a secure, IoT-based physical access solution, Movtek uses Pelion to:
- Enable trusted device provisioning and secure communication
- Complement finite internal resources with Professional Services
- Accelerate time to market
- Streamline implementation and management processes
KEPCO Provisions Smart Meters to 30 Million Homes
Facing critical challenges during its digital IoT transformation, Korea Electric adopts Pelion Device Management to:
- Reduced development costs
- Improve time to market
- Gain total control of devices in the field
- Achieve chip-to-cloud security