What Does an IoT Connectivity Management Platform Do for Me?
Pelion Connectivity Management offers single pane of glass management for the entire connection lifecycle. Manage all IoT subscribers from a single interface regardless of how many different networks your total IoT deployment span or how many customer deployments you have under management.
- Easy IoT SIM card activation for quick deployments
- Complete control and visibility of entire IoT subscriber base
- Consolidated view of tariffs, billable events and single monthly bill
To help you make the right choice we have summarized some of the key features and functionalities you should expect from a connectivity management platform in this eBook.
Quick and Easy Deployment of New Devices
IoT subscriber activation
Activating IoT SIM cards and virtual eUICC profiles is step one in IoT connectivity. Pelion Connectivity Management manages your stock from activation through to termination.
- Single or bulk activations of physical SIMs and eUICC profiles
- Ensure new activations are assigned the right tariff
- Request new stock from within platform
Pre-Empt Issues Before They Become Problems
IoT subscriber monitoring
Pelion Connectivity Management makes it easy to understand what your subscribers are doing and act quickly if you see something suspicious.
- Dig down into granular usage data by subscriber, protocol, IP and total for account
- Troubleshoot SIMs, raise support tickets and request termination
- Export data for reporting purposes
Take the Admin out of Large Deployments
IoT connectivity automation engine
You don’t need to be glued to your screen to be confident your deployment is running smoothly. It's impossible to manually manage large deployments so we built an industry leading automation engine.
- Network integration with MNO partners to allow near real time monitoring
- Define business rules for usage monitoring, security, subscription management and SIM provisioning
- Automatically trigger tariff changes, subscriber status changes, or email and SMS alerts
Seamless Integration into Existing Workflows
Pelion Connectivity Management platform is built to integrate easily into your existing business systems and processes with every item of functionality accessible via an API call.
- All Pelion Connectivity Management features accessible via APIs
- Use APIs to build applications or integrate with existing business systems
- APIs fully documented and built on a service orientated architecture with microservice components
Eliminate Complexity with a Single Monthly Bill
Consolidated connectivity bills
Easily keep on top of IoT connectivity costs and provide your customers with consistent and accurate invoicing. Combined with automated usage alerts and barring there should be no more billing surprises.
- At a glance view of all billable events across your IoT SIM card deployment
- Single monthly bill regardless of how many different networks data usage spans
- Tariff creation and management for connectivity service providers
Easy and Efficient Management of Accounts of Any Size
MNO admin view
Gain greater visibility of activity across all of your managed accounts and minimize effort involved in customer management.
- Create custom groups and associate set and forget rules giving you greater control
- Drill down from global view in to specific accounts or even subscribers
- Easily manage access control and permissions across accounts
Make the Most of Your IoT Opportunity
Find out why enterprises, manufacturers and mobile network operators choose Pelion Connectivity Management.
What IoT Connectivity Protocol Is Best for My Project?
Connectivity can be pretty complicated. Luckily, we handle it for you. Get advice on what is best for you.
Why Do MNOs Choose Pelion?
Find out how a connectivity management platform can maximise profitability and keep you ahead of the technology curve.