Pelion Connectivity Management offers a simple solution to the complexity of the IoT connectivity: one global roaming SIM, one global contract, and a fully managed service.
As IoT expands from pilot projects to widespread rollout, connectivity becomes increasingly important. Maintaining a reliable, secure connection is critical to realizing the value of IoT data that drives action.
Pelion Connectivity Management offers all the flexibility, simplicity and cost-efficiency required for an enterprise solution, and is underpinned by security, network resilience, service continuity and secure data transit.
Choice of network providers, wireless technologies and protocols:
- Connectivity across standards, including LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G, CAT-M and NB-IoT
- Global coverage with access to 600+ networks
- Ability to connect any device and use any SIM form factor
Ease of deploying devices and operating at scale:
- Out-of-the-box device connectivity with automatic authentication, provisioning and connection
- Unified connectivity usage analytics and automated alerts
- Ability to embed connectivity functions into business system with APIs
Low total cost of ownership:
- Single contract for global connectivity and competitive tariffs secured by Arm
- No need to manage multiple connectivity systems or multiple supplier relationships
- Future-proofed deployment with ability to change eSIM profile
IoT is already having a significant impact across many markets, and Pelion Connectivity Management is helping drive dramatic advances in the following: