Pelion Connectivity Management offers a simple solution to the complexity of the IoT connectivity: one global roaming SIM, one global contract, and a fully managed service.
As IoT expands from pilot projects to widespread rollout, connectivity becomes increasingly important. Maintaining a reliable, secure connection is critical to realizing the value of IoT data that drives action.
Pelion Connectivity Management offers all the flexibility, simplicity and cost-efficiency required for an enterprise solution, and is underpinned by security, network resilience, service continuity and secure data transit.
Choice of network providers, wireless technologies and protocols:
- Connectivity across standards, including LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G, CAT-M and NB-IoT
- Global coverage with access to 600+ networks
- Ability to connect any device and use any SIM form factor
Ease of deploying devices and operating at scale:
- Out-of-the-box device connectivity with automatic authentication, provisioning and connection
- Unified connectivity usage analytics and automated alerts
- Ability to embed connectivity functions into business system with APIs
Low total cost of ownership:
- Single contract for global connectivity and competitive tariffs secured by Arm
- No need to manage multiple connectivity systems or multiple supplier relationships
- Future-proofed deployment with ability to change eSIM profile
on Trusted Networks
See how Arm is making it easy for industry to see tangible returns from their IoT investments.
IoT Solutions World Congress, 29-31 October, Barcelona
IoT is already having a significant impact across many markets, and Pelion Connectivity Management is helping drive dramatic advances in the following:
Pelion Connectivity Management is being used to support many industries with game-changing results: