Ensure the best results from free Arm Performance Libraries. Essential for optimizing applications on any 64-bit Arm hardware used for scientific computing and HPC. Priority support for Arm Allinea Studio License holders.
Faster results with optimized BLAS, LAPACK and FFT.
Achieve accurate results as our libraries are validated with the NAG test suite.
Enjoy continuous performance improvements with frequent releases.
Priority support with Arm Allinea Studio development tool suite.
Arm Performance Libraries are a commercial math library that meets the needs of scientific computing and HPC community on Arm Architecture.
- BLAS and LAPACK
- FFT with FFTW compatible API
- Available for GCC and Arm Compiler
- 64-bit Arm platforms including Arm Neoverse
- Leading Linux distributions - Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE and Ubuntu
Evaluate Arm Tools for Free
Get free access to Arm Forge (including the DDT debugger and MAP profiler), Arm Performance Reports and the Arm Allinea Studio (built for best performance on Arm platforms). Take advantage of the following:
- One week trial with free support
- Scalable profiling for instructions, memory access, I/O, communication, multi-process and multi-threaded code
- Scalable debugging with uniquely capable C++, C, Fortran and F90 debugging
- Powerful reports for analyzing application performance at scale
- Arm hardware-optimized commercial compiler and performance libraries
Learn how Arm Performance Libraries can provide optimized standard core math libraries for high-performance computing applications on Arm processors.
Arm Performance Libraries Resources
Find resources that describe how to develop, deploy and optimize enterprise and scientific HPC (High Performance Computing) applications, including:
- Request HPC tools support
- Supported platforms
- User guides
- Release history