Get Best Performance from Your Fortran Application on Arm in Minimal Time
- Get the best performance on any 64-bit Arm hardware used for scientific computing and HPC
- Interoperable with Arm Forge and Arm Performance Libraries
- Get support and advice from Arm engineers during porting and tuning
- Get ready for future Arm hardware with the SVE extension, highly suited for HPC
Launch of Beta Arm Fortran Compiler in June, 2017
What Is Arm Fortran Compiler
Tuned for scientific computing by Arm for a wide-range for 64-bit Arm platforms
We work with many Arm hardware vendors to ensure that Arm Fortran compiler generates optimal code utilizing the salient features of the hardware, allowing you to get best performance out-of-the-box.
Support for latest Fortran standards
Arm Fortran Compiler provides full support for Fortran 2003 and prior standards. It also has partial support for Fortran 2008 with a plan to add more support in the future.
Built on top of LLVM and Flang
Our commercial compiler is based on two community-driven projects – LLVM for overall compiler infrastructure and Flang for Fortran frontend. This allows our users to benefit from advances from these projects in addition to specific tuning by Arm for our architecture.
Arm Fortran Compiler supports:
- Fortran 2003 and prior standards
- Partial support for Fortran 2008
- OpenMP 3.1
- 64-bit Arm platforms including Cavium ThunderX2 and Qualcomm Centriq.
- Full support for SVE, an Arm architecture extension suited for HPC
- Leading Linux distributions including Red Hat 7.3+, SLES 12+ and Ubuntu 16.04+
Evaluate Arm Tools for Free
Get free access to Arm Forge and Arm Performance Reports and the Arm Allinea Studio. Take advantage of the following:
- One week trial with free support
- Scalable profiling for instructions, memory access, I/O, communication, multi-process and multi-threaded code
- Scalable debugging with uniquely capable C++, C, Fortran and F90 debugging
- Powerful reports for analyzing application performance at scale
- Arm hardware-optimized commercial compiler and performance libraries
Documentation and Resources
Find resources that describe how to develop, deploy and optimize enterprise and scientific HPC (High Performance Computing) applications, including:
- Request HPC tools support
- Supported platforms
- User guides
- Release history
Arm Fortran Compiler of Choice for HPC codes on Armv8-A
Commercial Fortran Compiler from Arm tuned for scientific computing and High-Performance Computing (HPC) workloads running on 64-bit Arm based platforms.