Privacy and Security Built in from the Ground Up
Because Arm Insight Platform makes extensive use of image sensors, both privacy of the images they provide and the security of the platform from edge to cloud is paramount to the system design. The data pipeline and related security measures are summarised here.
By default we host in the Azure Data Centre, hosted in UK (Azure UK South Data Centre). Other locations are available
Data is encrypted in transit and at rest (device, cloud & mobile), aligned with industry standard end to end security protocols (RSA 2048, TLS 1.2)
- Data is isolated via strict access control, making data only accessible by the intended user
- Access to data is traceable and is logged for 30 days
User access control managed via internal access management procedures. System access control managed by internal system identity & access management service (e.g. SSO)
Security pattern is independently audited (by NCC)
Integration with Arm Security Operations Centre
- Gateway software has been engineered to prevent off-site camera viewing
- Inter-process communication secured by Mutual TLS (future)
- Cross network communications secured using signed short life tokens
- All security specifications are applied consistently across all parts of the application stack (device, cloud & mobile)
- MFA enforced for all Arm access. MFA optional for customer
Request a free consultation or a demonstration with one of Arm’s experts to determine how Arm Insight Platform integrates advanced artificial intelligence seamlessly into the real-world, in real-time.