Synopsys has been working with Arm® for three decades to help our mutual customers design Arm-based IP into their SoCs to deliver superior connectivity, improved security, increased processing power, and longer battery life for the next generation of automotive, mobile, consumer, high-performance computing, and data-center products.
Arm customers can utilize our expertise in multiple areas to speed time to market, including:
• Advanced prototyping options that enable software engineers to start development months before the hardware design is complete
• Co-verification of hardware and software using our industry-leading verification and emulation solutions
• Architectural design and digital implementation – with co-developed Quickstart Implementation Kits (QiKs) – for optimized mW/GHz
• IP solutions supporting Arm/AMBA® connectivity
• Heterogeneous 3D-design stacking and in-package integration of chiplets
• Software security solutions
• And much more!
High Performance Computing/Data Center Solutions
Synopsys design, verification, and IP solutions optimized for Arm processor cores get you the bandwidth and performance needed for hyperscale computing applications to thrive
Functional Safety for Reliable and Resilient SoC Design
Synopsys powers innovation from system to software and silicon to drive safety, security, reliability, and quality in its architecture-to-infield operation Functional Safety (FuSa) solution for development and manufacturing of System-on-Chips
Energy-Efficient Design for Arm-based SoCs
Synopsys offers an end-to-end solution for the energy-efficient design of Arm-based SoCs for optimal PPA and mW/GHz targets
Reimagining HPC And How Collaboration Between Industry Leaders Is Leading The Way
Speed has always been important in electronics, but the demands placed by everyday consumer devices is now rivaling the complex simulation workloads in high-end computing systems.
Shift Left to Accelerate Your Vehicle Design Process
What does it mean to shift left when it comes to automotive design? It’s about finding the best solution, ensuring its feasibility as early as possible, and delivering safety, security, & reliability across the automotive digital value chain.
Arm | Synopsys Collaboration
Learn more about the specifics of our collaboration to accelerate software development, co-verification of hardware and software, and Arm-based designs for power-efficient, high-performance computing and AI applications.