Grovety is a software design house with an intense background of 30 years in embedded firmware, SDKs, drivers, protocols, all the way down to low-level programming. With a team of 40 highly capable engineers and architects experienced in solving the most complex tasks in dozens of international projects, the Grovety team specializes in NN accelerators and other special-purpose chips (MCU / DSP / FPGA / TPU), staying focused on LLVM and TVM frameworks.
For Arm-based AI chipmakers
- TVM and LLVM adaptation for the best AI tasks performance on your hardware platform
For Arm-based AI chips users
- Optimize your neural network inference for a needed hardware platform.
- Execution infrastructure deployment.
- Neural network optimization for a target processor.
- OTA updates infrastructure design.
- Neural network and hardware platform selection to solve your task with the best performance/cost ratio.
- Remote Continuous Integration on the real hardware set-up
C/C++ Clang/LLVM Compiler Adaptation for AI accelerator based on ARM Cortex-A5
LLVM Clang adaptation and optimizations tools for automatic code generation using vector functionality
Multithread AI software development support in proprietary IDE
Proprietary IDE Enhancement to support creating multithreaded AI applications for the “Flip-Chip” multicrystal assembly.