Arm TechCon 2018: Arm to reveal details on the 5G, cloud and IoT infrastructures for a trillion connected devices
What: Arm® TechCon 2018 has a new home at the San Jose Convention Center, and as the industry’s leading event for showcasing the latest advancements in computing and IoT, attendees can expect:
- New details on Arm’s visionary plans for securing a world with a trillion connected devices and forward-looking roadmap of future CPU IP uniquely designed for cloud and 5G infrastructures.
- Across the billions, and ultimately trillions of connected devices, Arm will provide updates on its latest IoT offerings that enable enterprises to better connect, manage and monetize their IoT devices and data.
- Lessons learned from “Spectre” and “Meltdown” security vulnerabilities from one of Arm’s lead CPU architects.
- IoT and artificial intelligence (AI) insights from senior leaders at SoftBank and Boston Dynamics.
- More than 100 companies from the Arm ecosystem, which has shipped more than 130 billion chips to-date, will showcase, discuss and debate how the industry can advance a full spectrum of computing use cases, including autonomous vehicles, bringing AI closer to the edge, and ensuring a trusted, secure foundation for the IoT.
Who: Engineers, architects, developers, and product designers, along with Arm’s renowned ecosystem of leading companies across the embedded, mobile and technology industries. Keynotes include:
- COO of Softbank Group and CEO of Softbank International, Marcelo Claure
- CEO of Boston Dynamics, Marc Raibert
- CEO of Snips, Rand Hindi
- Arm CEO Simon Segars
- Arm CTO Mike Muller
- Arm president, IoT Services Group, Dipesh Patel
- Arm president, IP Products Group, Rene Haas
- Arm senior vice president and general manager for Infrastructure, Drew Henry
- Arm vice president of technology and fellow, Peter Greenhalgh
When: Tuesday, Oct. 16 – Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018. Register here.
Where: Arm TechCon has a new home: San Jose Convention Center (SJCC), 150 W San Carlos St., San Jose, CA 95113
Program Details: Arm TechCon 2018 provides 70+ hours of learning opportunities led by subject matter experts and educational sessions spanning seven unique conference tracks that reflect the areas where Arm-based solutions have been created and continue to advance:
- Automotive, Industrial & Functional Safety
- Connected Devices & Cloud Services
- Edge Computing & Machine Learning
- Embedded Software Development
- High-Efficiency Systems
- System Design Methodology
- Trust & Security
Press and Analyst Registration: Press and analysts interested in attending, please register for Arm TechCon 2018 here. If you’d like to receive the latest news from Arm, you can opt-in to our e-news alerts here.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 150 billion chips and our technologies now securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. In combination with our IoT device, connectivity and data management platform, we are also enabling customers with powerful and actionable business insights that are generating new value from their connected devices and data. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of compute from the chip to the cloud.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2019 Arm Group.