Dive into a world of Total Computing with ARM at Mobile World Congress 2017
Join us at our stand: Hall 6, Stand 6C10
Talk with an ARM expert about anything and everything, from mobile computing to the latest consumer devices, from IoT to enterprise infrastructure. Also, take a tour around our fascinating partner demos.
- Don't like your car? - change it: Come see the Renault Twizy, the world's only open-source mass-market car allowing customers to make bespoke design changes. It's all about POM, an open automotive platform that combines a simple, economical mechanical base with open-source software to enable innovative new design opportunities.
- The new black in Cloud: Intelligent Flexible Cloud, enabling the right level of compute for next generation infrastructure: New server class hardware and open-source software implementations from Cavium and Canonical show how ARM-based devices can power the pipe between client nodes and the data center - paving the way for next generation network connectivity in a 5G world. The demo displays live traffic between mobile devices and a cloud application server, connected efficiently through a wireless infrastructure.
- Watching your weight: A machine learning and computer vision application on a smartphone. This demonstration by ThunderView identifies and estimates the volume of food and using machine learning technologies calculates the calorie count.
- Millennials of connectivity for IoT: The ARM ecosystem will be showcasing an ARM Cortex® powered NarrowBand IoT IP reference design that will utilize this newly ratified 3GPP wireless communications standard to speed up integration and time to market for secure, low-power IoT client devices.
To book a meeting or demonstration session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ARM's must-attend IoT thought leadership event: Tuesday Feb. 28 in Hall 8.1 CC8.25
Join a unique event where ARM experts and industry guests will discuss hot new technologies emerging to meet the IoT's connectivity challenges that enable device management at scale and allow the network to become far more intelligent and capable than it is now. Click here to register for the IoT sessions.
- 10:00 to 10.30am: Narrow Band IoT will connect multiple IoT devices in a scalable, ultra-low power way through the existing cellular infrastructure. Hear about how ARM and its partners are building ultra-efficient ARM-enabled NB-IoT solutions to take advantage.
- 10:40am to 11:10am: Device management is the primary challenge reported by 86 percent of companies currently deploying IoT. What is needed for companies to convert their IoT experimentation efforts into persistent, robust, enterprise grade tools that help connect and manage IoT devices at scale? Find out how a rich ecosystem of partners and developers is using ARM mbed™ Cloud to bring 'any device, any cloud' capabilities to IoT.
- 11:20am to 11:50am: Hear the latest on The OpenFog Consortium (OpenFog), a consortium of the technology industry's leading companies driving adoption of interoperable fog computing solutions to bring new intelligence to the network. OpenFog wants to deal with the bandwidth, latency and communications challenges associated with increased data flows from the IoT, artificial intelligence, robotics, the tactile internet and other advanced elements of the digitized world.
Mainstage panel on end-to-end security: March 1, Hall 4, Auditorium 2, 14:15 - 15:40
Ian Ferguson, vice president of worldwide marketing and strategic alliances at ARM, joins an expert panel to debate best practice security strategies for IoT deployments. The panel will look at multilayer security and explore the opportunities for pan-industry consensus on trust technologies for devices, sensors and users. Find out more here.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 165 billion chips and our technologies now securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. In combination with our IoT device, connectivity and data management platform, we are also enabling customers with powerful and actionable business insights that are generating new value from their connected devices and data. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of compute from the chip to the cloud.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2020 Arm Group.