Arm takes centre stage at Mobile World Congress 2019
With more than 130 billion chips shipped to date Arm is everywhere compute happens. At MWC 2019, experts from across the business will lead industry conversations on what’s next as we enter the fifth wave of computing.
An MWC first: Insight and inspiration from tomorrow’s tech leaders
When: The Next Generation keynote, Wednesday 27th February, 9:30 – 11:00am
Where: Hall 4, auditorium 1
In an MWC first, a panel of 10 to 14 year-olds will share the stage with Arm CEO Simon Segars for a keynote that features –indisputably– the most tech-savvy generation ever. While we’ve built the foundation for today’s mobile world, these kids have, since birth, navigated their lives with smartphones, iPads and social media. Meet Emma, Reuben, Ayve and Samaira, the robot-making, app-developing, awe-inspiring next generation ambassadors who dream in tech. From using AI to assist Alzheimer’s patients to teaching other kids to code, learn why they say “kids are educated in technology in ways that adults don’t understand”.
See Arm technology in action
The Arm booth will also host a number of leading ecosystem partners showcasing a vast range of innovative demonstrations including:
- An awesome high performance concept sports car from Audi incorporating Arm technology – the first time it’s been shown outside of the automotive world
- A compact & integrated edge-deployable data centre from Vapor IO – re-imagine what and where a data centre is and see the next generation of Arm powered infrastructure hardware
- Data insights from key Arm IoT technologies and services brought to life in a dynamic model of a global asset tracking use case – complete with moving trains!
- Test yourself in a race against advanced ML running on an embedded computing platform – and understand the flexibility and scale enabled by Arm’s AI solutions
Hear from the experts – everywhere compute happens
When: Monday 25th – Thursday 28th February, 2019
Where: Arm booth, Hall 6, Stand E30
Arm executives will be at MWC to discuss how Arm is creating better possibilities for everyone, from embedded to smartphone to server, including:
- Building the cloud to edge infrastructure to support a trillion connected devices – the latest Arm Neoverse products, and more on our roadmap announcement
- What’s next in mobile as we innovate for the always-on, always connected experience, as well as how we’re setting the scene for future semiconductor innovation for 5G
- Enabling further simplicity and scalability to get IoT devices securely deployed and connected with new partnerships for our Pelion IoT Platform
- Building secure foundations for a trillion connected devices with some significant developments around the Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA) and updates on our Kigen iSIM technology
- Insight into Arm’s recent automotive announcements and what’s next as we accelerate the path to safe, mass market autonomous vehicles
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and data revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 180 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Together with 1,000+ technology partners we are at the forefront of designing, securing and managing all areas of AI-enhanced connected compute from the chip to the cloud.
All information is provided "as is" and without warranty or representation. This document may be shared freely, attributed and unmodified. Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries). All brands or product names are the property of their respective holders. © 1995-2021 Arm Group.