Our business is foundational technology, shaping the extraordinary is what makes an Arm leader. Everything we do is guided by our Core Beliefs, and this describes how we live as part of the Arm community.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is important, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm people are extraordinarily diverse, comprising a community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. Working at Arm means you are connected to a worldwide network of leading technologists. You can share and enhance your insights and skills with brilliant individuals working in a rich range of disciplines.