General Terms and Conditions
Arm Ecosystem Survey Sweepstakes
- Sponsor. The Promotion is provided and administered by Arm Limited, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ, United Kingdom on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates (“Arm” or “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. The Promotion is only open to permanent, legal residents or citizens of the following: Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and the fifty states of the United States (including the District of Columbia) (each an “Eligible Country”). DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF AN ELIGIBLE COUNTRY OR IF YOU ARE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. Participants must also be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is older. Residents of any U.S. embargoed countries (i.e., Iran, Syria, the Crimea region of Ukraine, North Korea, Cuba, or Venezuela) are not eligible. No employee, contractor, director, or officer of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion, and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouse), and household of each such employee is eligible to participate in the Promotion. Individuals who are government employees, agents of a government-owned or government or state-controlled entity, and public officials are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited.
- Entries. Limit one (1) entry permitted per person. Entries in excess of this limit will be disqualified. All Entries and related information must be submitted in English. By participating, Participants agree to these General Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding in all respects. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void and may cause disqualification. Entries not properly entered into the Promotion will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries must be received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. Only eligible Entries actually received by Sponsor in accordance with the timing requirements set forth above will be judged and eligible to win. Sponsor is not responsible for (i) inaccessible, lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, fraudulent, incomplete, or illegible Entries, which are void, or (ii) any computer-related, online, telephonic, or technical malfunctions that may occur. Illegible, unintelligible, inaccessible, non-public, incomplete, garbled, or mutilated Entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entries not in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes. The prizes are three (3) USD $200 Amazon gift cards. Limit of one prize per winner. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and no cash alternative is available, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Arm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize at any time if the prize advertised is unavailable. If a potential winner (a) does not respond within seven (7) days of the date on which Arm notifies participant that he/she is a winner; (b) is not in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions; (c) does not meet the eligibility requirements; or (d) declines the prize, participant will be disqualified and Sponsor reserves the right to reallocate the prize to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Arm award more prizes than are provided for in these General Terms and Conditions. Please allow up to thirty (30) calendar days for delivery of the prize. Delivery is subject to the winners providing shipping details and any other necessary information on request. If a prize is shipped, Sponsor is not responsible for any prize that is lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, misdirected, or undelivered for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prizes are awarded at Arm’s sole discretion. Arm reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the promotion website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions. In the event that any giveaway winner is subsequently disqualified from a giveaway for any reasons, Arm, in its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected in accordance with the selection criteria.
- Tax. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) received hereunder, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
- Rights in the Entry. By entering a giveaway, you hereby warrant that: (1) all information submitted is true, accurate, current and complete; (2) you have such permission and that to the best of your knowledge your entries do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, or rights of confidentiality; and (3) your entry or response will not infringe any third-party’s rights of publicity or privacy, and will not contain any libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening material. Arm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete any entry without the prior notification to the participant found to be inappropriate or otherwise suspected of infringing any third party intellectual property rights. Arm cannot accept responsibility for errors, loss, and damage to entries outside of Arm’s reasonable control. Arm reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and disqualify a participant for submitting inaccurate or false information.
- Liability. By entering and/or participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees (a) that participant releases Arm from, and that you shall indemnify, defend, and hold Arm harmless from, any liability resulting from any and all claims, causes of action, costs, losses and damages (whether direct or indirect or consequential), in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with or otherwise relating to your entry or participation in the Promotion and use of any prize awarded; (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Arm reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, or modify the Promotion or any portion of it for any reason, including but not limited to, if fraud, misconduct, or a technical failure destroys the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, wireless failure, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Promotion as determined by Arm, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including information provided on the registration form, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Arm will post notice of its action in such cases on Arm’s website. Arm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who Arm concludes, in its sole discretion: (e) has tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or other operation of the Promotion; (f) has failed to comply with or has attempted to circumvent these General Terms and Conditions or does not provide all information required by Sponsor; (g) has committed fraud or attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion; (h) has acted toward Arm, or any other participant, in an unfair, inequitable, annoying, threatening, disrupting, or harassing manner. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these General Terms and Conditions, Arm may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Arm through information technology systems in Arm’s control, but Arm will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. In the event that any Promotion winner is subsequently disqualified from the Promotion for any reasons, Arm, in its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected in accordance with the selection criteria. Arm also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these General Terms and Conditions for clarification purposes without materially affecting the administration of the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current, accurate, and complete. Arm reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Governing Law and Disputes. The Promotion is governed by English law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these General Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof. Any failure by Arm to enforce any of these General Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of these General Terms and Conditions. If there is a conflict between any of these General Terms and Conditions and any marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Promotion, these General Terms and Conditions will govern.